[usagi-announce] 38th Snapshot Release [2002/04/01]

Hello,

We are glad to announce the 38th SNAPSHOT release of USAGI
(UniverSAl playGround for Ipv6)[1] products on April 1st, 2002.
On this release, we provide ipv6 enhanced kernel (based on
linux-2.2.20 and/or linux-2.4.18) and basic IPv6 libraries and
applications.

The new features are:

	- ISATAP router by importing radvd-0.7.1.
	- support ip command.

We also fixed the following bugs included  the previous snapshot's
features. Those are:

	- put destination option after routing header.
	- export route6_me_harder to fix undefined reference on compilation.

See below (next page) for Changelog.

You can get our complete kit which includes kernel tree, library and
applications from the following URL.
	<ftp://ftp.linux-ipv6.org/pub/usagi/snap/kit/>

We also provide separate patches against the main-line kernel and the tools.
	<ftp://ftp.linux-ipv6.org/pub/usagi/snap/split/>

We announce the latest information on our web pages.
Please check our web site <http://www.linux-ipv6.org>.

We also manage the mailing list for USAGI users.
If you have questions, please join the mailing list.
Comments and advises are also welcome on that mailing list.
Please visit <http://www.linux-ipv6.org/ml/> for further
information.

Thanks.

About USAGI Project:

The USAGI Project is managed by volunteers and aims to provide better
IPv6 environment on Linux freely.  We are tightly collaborating with
WIDE Project[2], KAME Project[3] and TAHI Project[4], and trying
improving Linux kernel, IPv6 related libraries and IPv6 applications.
Our products are released every two weeks and stable release several
times a year.  Please check our web site <http://www.linux-ipv6.org>
for the latest detailed information.