(usagi-users 02059) Re: glibc problem when configuring userland applications

In article <Pine.LNX.4.50.0301061944340.3213-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (at Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:50:11 -0500 (EST)), "Brendan R. Libby" <blibby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> says:

> 	When I try to run './configure' in usagi/usagi/, I get the
> following error message:
>
> checking for glibc version... unknown
> Fatal, abort.
> configure: error: ./configure failed for libinet6
>
> The glibc version that I have installed is 2.2.93-5.  I searched the
> website for more information about my problem, but was unable to find
> anything.  I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me out.

Well, glibc seems pre-2.3 series.
Please upgrade your kit.

if you use latest stable, please do the following:
 % cvs update -A -r bSTABLE200209 Makefile
 % make upgrade

if you use (recent) snapshot, please do the following:
 % make upgrade

if you use rather old snapshot, please get latest kit:
 % cvs update -A -l -r bSTABLE200209
 % make upgrade

of course, you may can use ftp and/or anonymous cvs.

--
Hideaki YOSHIFUJI @ USAGI Project <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPG FP: 9022 65EB 1ECF 3AD1 0BDF  80D8 4807 F894 E062 0EEA